In-System Programmer for Serial EEPROMs
Programmer for 24C, 25C and 93C E2PROM devices from any manufacturer including Xicor, Catalyst, ST, Atmel and Microchip.
- Read, write, verify and erase the selected device's memory.
- PC Interface: compact, with parallel or serial port connection and 1 meter cable
- 3.3 or 5V operation (3.3V on serial port only)
- Microcontroller Reset: Controllable MCU Reset line to isolate microcontrollers In-system
- Auto-detect file load automatically detects file type - Binary, Intel Hex, Motorola etc.
- Editable buffer for data display in Hex or ASCII
- Auto Program feature gives one key press for multiple operations such as erase, program, verify
- CRC checksums give confidence in programmer reliability
A DLL/command-line programmer version is available for integration into ATE, C++, Visual Basic etc.
EEPROM Device Support
- 24C: 24C00, 24C01, 24C02, 24C04, 24C08, 24C16, 24C32, 24C64, 24C128, 24C256, 24C512, 24C1024
- 25C: 25C010, 25C020, 25C040, 25C080, 25C160, 25C320, 25C640
- 93C: 93C06, 93C46, 93C56, 93C66, 93C76, 93C86
In-System Programming Connector
This programmer allows EEPROMs to be read/programmed that are already soldered onto a board. For that purpose it uses a 10 pin IDC header. A cable to connect from the programmer to a 10pin IDC header is included. If you do not have such an ISP header on your board you need to build your own adapter/connection cable using the pinout/signals as described below:
The In-System EEPROM programmer is also available with a programming board.
Serial EEPROM Programmer Resources Leadtime: In stock
Country of Origin: United Kingdom