Starter Kit for 32-pin ST7 Devices A training and development environment for OTP, EPROM and FLASH versions of the popular ST7 Microcontroller.
ST7 Starter Kit Package
- Complete Development environment
- PC Printer Port cable
- Power supply
- ST7 board, with Lights, switches, sound etc.
- Manual on CD
- Programming Keys for different device families (OTP, EPROM, FLASH)
- ST7 Flash device sample
- OTP/EPROM -- ST72101G1/2, ST72213G1, ST72212G2, ST72251G1/2
- FLASH -- ST72C104G1/2, ST72C216G1, ST72C215G2, ST72C254G1/2, ST72C171K2
Software Description This comprehensive package includes all the following features in a single environment.
- Application Builder for setup code generation
- Color-coded editor with syntax highlighting
- Assembler with error tracking
- In-circuit Simulator
The Application Builder is a series of Wizards which generate setup code for timers, UART, IIC, interrupts, ports etc. Just add your main code and assemble. In-Circuit Simulation has the core simulated with I/O and Comms running on the hardware. Our unique tree view of the device allows you to follow the debug process really easily -- ideal for training. Once your debugging is finished, the hardware acts as a programmer with ZIF socket for quick device swapping. Leadtime: X-Stock
Country of Origin: United Kingdom