The EM1000 Starter Kit includes the EM1000-EV Evaluation Board which appears on the right, and the EM1000 Programmable Ethernet module.
The EM1000 BASIC/C programmable embedded module makes it easy to build an access-control, safety, automation, or data-collection system. By dropping the EM1000 right in the middle of your board and wiring it directly to your I/O components, serial ports, sensor inputs, relay outputs, and card readers can all be connected to the EM1000 with no or few additional components required.
The EM1000-EV Evaluation Board set offers a convenient way of testing EM1000 Ethernet Modules.
Starter Kit Features
- Metal base
- Network PCB with EM1000 Ethernet Module installed in a socket, Ethernet port (RJ45) connector, Ethernet Status LEDs, Mode and Reset buttons, power jack and power terminals, power supply circuit buzzer and three jumpers.
- Interface PCB with four RS232 transceivers, two DB9M connectors for serial ports 1 and 2, two 2x5 headers or attaching two more external DB9M connectors for serial ports 3 and 4, and three jumpers.
- Network-side LEDs installed on a separate PCB. These LEDs include: System Status LEDs (green and red), Ethernet Status LEDs (green and yellow), and an LED "bar" consisting of five yellow LEDs. The bar is intended for signal strength indication.
- Interface-side LEDs installed on a separate PCB. There are four LED pairs; each pair consists of a red and green LED. The number of LED pairs matches the number of serial ports on the interface PCB. Each pair is meant to serve as an indicator of the corresponding serial port status.
- Serial cable, null modem cable and Ethernet cable included
- 12V switching power supply included (U.S. plug)
View the TIDE, TiOS, Tibbo BASIC and Tibbo C Online Manual.
View Tibbo BASIC Introduction Videos.
View a video of the Serial-over-IP application showing WiFi support. (Requires optional module; see options below.)
Optional Recommended Products for this Item