Analog Circuit Design: Low-Noise, Low-Power, Low-Voltage; Mixed-Mode Design with CAD Tools; Voltage, Current and Time References, second edition, concentrates on three topics:
- Low-Noise, Low-Power, Low-Voltage
- Mixed-Mode Design with CAD Tools
- Voltage, Current, and Time References
The book contains six papers on each topic, written by internationally recognised experts. The papers are tutorial in nature and make a substantial contribution to improving the design of analog circuits. The book is divided into three parts:
- Part I - `Low-Noise, Low-Power, Low-Voltage' - concentrates on the problems of the matching properties of high frequency MOS circuits caused by the continuous reduction in the size of integrated devices. These problems are considered in light of maintaining the benefits of greater bandwidth and lower power consumption.
- Part II - `Mixed Mode Design with CAD Tools' - looks at the practicalities of providing CAD tools for circuits containing both digital and analog elements. The papers consider both the simulation and synthesis aspects of designing CAD tools suitable for such designs.
- Part III - `Voltage, Current and Time References' - contains much new and exciting material describing all aspects of these reference circuits.
Hardcover, 432 pages