This MSP430 JTAG In-Circuit Debugger and Programmer is compatible with all Texas Instruments MSP430Fxxx Flash microcontrollers. It can be used with all existing software that is compatible with the TI-USB-FET.
MSP430 USB JTAG In-Circuit Debugger & Programmer Features
- Programs all MSP430Fxxx Flash microcontrollers
- Ultra-fast programming: up to 14 kB/s
- TI MSP-FET compatible 2x7 pin JTAG connector (top view, connector on PCB)
- Spy-By-Wire support for the newest TI MSP430 devices
- Can supply target with 3.3V fixed voltage 50mA
- Compatible with all existing software that works with TI-USB-FET
- Dimensions: 50 x 54 mm (not including connectors) + 20 cm (8") cable
MSP430 Software Downloads
Optional Programming Software The Elprotronic FET-Pro430 software can be used with this programmer.
Note: to work with this MSP430 JTAG In-Circuit Debugger & Programmer you will need a target board (not included) with a TI MSP430 microcontroller and a JTAG interface connector. See the MSP430 Boards categories for target boards that we have available.
This MSP430 JTAG debugger & programmer is a low-cost tool with limited support. It does not include any documentation other than that contained on this web page and does not ship with any software.
Ships from: USA
Leadtime: In stock
Optional Recommended Products for this Item