The DS1307+ serial real-time clock (RTC) is a low-power, full binary-coded decimal (BCD) clock/calendar plus 56 bytes of NV SRAM, provided in an RoHS-compliant 8-pin DIL package. Address and data are transferred serially through an I2C bidirectional bus. The clock/calendar provides seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year information. It automatically adjusts for months with fewer than 31 days, including corrections for leap year. The clock operates in either 24-hour format or 12-hour format with AM/PM indicator. The DS1307 has a built-in power-sense circuit that detects power failures and automatically switches to the battery supply.
Maxim (Dallas) DS1307+ Real-Time Clock Features
- Lead-free, RoHS-compliant
- Real-Time Clock (RTC) Counts Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date of the Month, Month, Day of the week, and Year with Leap-Year Compensation Valid Up to 2100
- 56-Byte, Battery-Backed, Nonvolatile (NV) RAM for Data Storage
- I²C Serial Interface
- Programmable Square-Wave Output Signal
- Automatic Power-Fail Detect and Switch Circuitry
- Consumes Less than 500nA in Battery-Backup Mode with Oscillator Running
- Temperature Range: 0°C to +70°C
Please contact us for volume discount on orders of more than 50 pieces.
Ships from: USA
Leadtime: In stock