Ultra-fast Universal Gang Programmer with four sockets of 144 universal pin drivers; connects to PC USB port
The SP6104GP universal programmer features four 48-pin Zero-Insertion-Force ZIF sockets. Each ZIF socket module (DX0001) can be replaced by optional socket adapters for packages up to 144 pins.
The SuperPro-6104GP universal chip programmer supports more than 91500 devices from 328 manufacturers, including EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, FPGA Configuration PROM, FLASH memory (NOR and NAND), BPROM, NVRAM, SPLD, CPLD, EPLD, Firmware HUB, Microcontrollers, and Standard Logic from manufacturers like AMD, ASP, Atmel, Cypress, Dallas, EMC, Fairchild, Gencore, Goal, Hynix, ICSI, Infineon, Intel, ISSI, LG, Microchip, Macronix, Megawin, Micon, Micronas, Mosel-Vitelic, Freescale (Motorola), Myson, National Semiconductor, Philips, Renesas, Samsung, STC, SSSC, SST, ST Microelectronics, SyncMOS, Techcode, Temic, VersaTech, Weltrend, Winbond and Zilog, to name just a few.
Browse Supported Devices View Single-Page Supported Devices List (one list may be more up to date than the other) Search Supported Device Database to quickly find out if your device is supported by this programmer. Download User Manual Download Programming Software View list of common socket adapters. If you don't see the adapter you need there (as indicated in the Supported Devices List), let us know which adapter you need and we will order it for you. Note that DX0001 is the 48-pin ZIF socket adapter that is included with the programmer.
Universal Gang Programmer Features
- Programming speed up to 30% faster than the SuperPro5004GP, thanks to ARM9 processor and Linux ultra-fast algorithm-processing engine
- Programs devices with Vcc as low as 1.2V
- Built with 144 universal pin-drivers for support of today's most complex devices. Universal and device-independent socket adapters are available for various packages up to 144 pins.
- Supports NAND / eMMC devices up to 256 GB
- USB 2.0 interface to a PC for high-speed programming
- ISP/ICP programming capability through optional ISP/ICP adapter (see options at the bottom of this page).
- IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms provide high reliability.
- Vcc verification at ±5% and ±10% enhances programming reliability.
- Over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the chip and programmer hardware.
- Compatible with Windows 8, 7, Vista & XP 32/64-bit, plus Windows 2000, NT, 98/Me.
- CE and RoHS Compliant, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Certified
- Dimensions: 438 × 216 × 94 mm
- Weight 9.5 lbs (4.3 Kg)
Advanced and powerful software functions
- Chip operation starts immediately upon proper chip insertion in Production Mode. The four independent programming modules operate concurrently for high-speed programming.
- Project function simplifies processes such as device selection, file loading, device configuration setting, program option, and batch file setting into one step.
- Password protection provides security for project files and production volume control.
- Batch command combines device operations like Program, Verify, and Security into a single command at any sequence.
- Serial number generators are available as standard or customer-specific functions.
- Log file provides production quality tracking.
Universal Gang Programmer Package Contents
- SuperPro 6104GP Programmer with a DIP48 Adapter
- AC adapter (12V 6A DC output from 100-240V AC input)
- Software CD
- USB2.0 Cable
Ships from: USA
Lead time: 2 days
Optional Recommended Products for this Item