High-speed ARM9-based hardware engine. Programming speed adjustable to suit target board, length of ISP cable, etc. Supports ISP programming of devices with I2C, SPI, CAN, UART, BDM, MW, JTAG, or any other serial port. Comes with ATE interface. Supports Linux O/S. Two operation modes: Stand-alone and PC-Host mode. DLL, API or Virtual Com communication command set available for third-party application. USB 2.0 interface to PC for data communication and control. Over-current and ESD protection to protect your equipment. Mechanical size: 137 mm × 87 mm × 47mm. Weight: 0.330Kg. 1-year warranty.
The SuperPro IS01 is a portable, stand-alone, self-powered universal ISP programmer. It is built with on-board Flash memory and a slot for an SD card. Thousands of data files can be stored on the card. Algorithms and projects can be downloaded onto the SD card and data files can be uploaded to a PC. The SD card is organized with a FAT32 file system; therefore, data files on SD can be read and managed with a PC using a general-purpose SD card reader. The maximum number of projects and data files that can be saved on the SD card is limited only by the capacity of the card. Even a small 128MB card can accommodate hundreds of files.
The IS01 is a multi-function, Engineering and industrial ISP programmer. Its compact size, high program speed, and flexibility are well suited for all demanding applications. There are two operating modes available. Under PC-hosted mode, the programmer is controlled by a PC via USB port (compatible with Windows 8, 7, Vista & XP 32/64-bit, plus Windows 2000, NT, 98/Me). Under Stand-alone mode, operation is performed via the unit's 6-key keyboard, 20x4 alphanumeric LCD, and an optional SD card, without a PC attached. Project files should be downloaded onto the SD card from a PC prior to Stand-alone operation.
The included external AC power adapter will provide 12V DC power to the programmer and target device. There will be no power applied from the target equipment. An over-current protection circuit limits power to the target device.
View Supported Devices
Download Supported Devices List PDF; may not be up to date
Search Supported Device Database to quickly find out if your device is supported by this programmer.
Download User Manual
Universal In-System Programmer Features
- ISP cable integrates I2C, SPI, UART, BDM, MON, MW, JTAG, CAN, ICC, RS232 interfaces.
- VDD (0-5.5V / 0.5A) and Vpp (0-15V / 0.2A) lines provide power to target board and target device.
- Cable driver circuit supports target devices of 1.5-5V, ESD protected.
- USB 2.0 (High-speed) interface for PC-hosted mode and management of project files on SD card (up to 32GB). USB cable included.
- Built-in 20 characters x 4 lines LCD and a 6-key keypad for stand-alone operation.
- ATE interface is built for easy external hardware control. Six lines (SEL0-SEL5) are for project selection (maximum 64 files); two command lines START and STOP; three status lines PASS, FAIL and BUSY. All signals are optical-isolated.
- A universal AC adapter of DC12V/2A is included for power supply.
- Supports almost all devices with ISP interface.
- Supports Jam & Staple files from ACTEL & ALTERA; and Direct C files from ACTEL.
- Programming speed is selectable (High, Normal and Low) for complicated applications.
- Provides dynamic buffer function. Application examples include device S/N, MAC address, frequency or transducer calibration etc.
- Supported file format on SD Card: FAT16, FAT32.
- Available functions for IP protection: Project security, SD security, batch control, administration management etc.
- Provides API and DLL for easy integration of your own systems such as ICT and ATE.
- Allows multiple IS01 units to work concurrently through USB hub.
Universal In-System Programmer Package Contents
- SuperPro IS01 ISP Hardware
- DC 12V, 2A power adapter (90V-250V, 50/60Hz AC input)
- ISP Cable
- Software on CD-ROM
- USB Cable
- User manual