This is a USB BLASTER compatible programmer for Altera FPGA and CPLD devices.
USB Blaster Features
- Supports 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, and 5.0V operating voltages.
- Supports SignalTap II logic analysis capability.
- Supports active serial configuration mode for EPCS serial configuration devices.
- Supports communication and debugging of the NiosŪ II embedded processor family.
- Supports Active Serial (AS), JTAG and Passive Serial (PS) mode.
- Provides a reliable, fast and low-cost method for in-system programming.
- Supports Quartus II software Version 4.0 or later.
- High Programming Speed with USB interface to Host PC.
- Uses a 10-pin circuit board connector, which is identical to the Altera USB Blaster download cable.
- USB BLASTER is powered by USB port; no external power is required.
- Cyclone I, II and III FPGA Series
- Stratix FPGA Series
- APEX II and APEX 20K Devices
- FLEX10K, 10KA, 10KE, 6000 and 8000 Devices
- MAX II
- Excalibur Devices
- Serial Configuration Devices
- Enhanced Configuration Devices
- USB BLASTER JTAG Downloader for Altera Devices.
- 4-foot high-speed USB cable
- 10-inch flat cable to connect to the target