Assembled & tested development board for 40-pin PIC microcontrollers with crystal oscillator circuit, USB port, ICSP/ICD port; 16×2 alphanumeric LCD, 2-button keyboard, ADC input, bi-color LED.
PIC USB Board Features
- DIL socket for 40-pin PIC microcontroller
- LCD 16×2 alphanumeric display with backlight
- Two buttons
- Bi-color LED
- USB powered — no external supply needed
- FT232RL USB-to-UART converter. PC driver creates virtual RS232 port, which allows you to use RS232 software (like Hyperterminal) to talk to this board
- ICSP/ICD connector (top view) for in-circuit programming and debugging, e.g. with PIC-KIT3
- Quartz crystal oscillator circuit 20 MHz
- Extension headers for unused PIC ports
- Four mounting holes
- FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- Dimensions 95 × 36 mm (3.7 × 1.4")
Note: This board does not include a PIC microcontroller. See the options list at the bottom of this page for compatible microcontrollers that we carry.
Documentation & Drivers
The LCD module on the PIC board uses the popular Hitachi HD44780 display controller.
This PIC board is designed as a low-cost tool with minimal support. It does not ship with any documentation or software.
Ships from: USA
Leadtime: In stock
Optional Recommended Products for this Item
|PIC18F458-I/P Microcontroller, 40 DIP, 40 MHz, CAN, 32k Flash||+|| US$3.00|
|PIC18F4585-I/P Microcontroller, 40 DIP, 40 MHz, CAN, 48k Flash||+|| US$4.00|
|USB 2.0 Cable, 6ft., A-Male / B-Male||+|| US$6.00|