The SD Card Adapter Kit allows you to connect an SD Flash Memory Card to your Propeller chip or other microcontroller capable of SD card access. This adapter contains the components required for a SPI interface between the host microcontroller and an SD memory card.
The SD Card Adapter Kit includes a card-detect switch which allows you to detect when a memory card is physically present in the socket. It also includes a Read/Write switch to determine the read/write status of the inserted card, preventing accidental loss of data. Mounting holes are available so you can install the adapter in your application.
Note: This product comes as a kit and requires soldering. The socket and resistors are surface-mount while the header is through-hole. A person experienced at soldering should be able to solder the SMD parts which consist of eight 1206-package resistors and the SD socket itself.
SD Card Prototyping Adapter Kit Features
- Contains all components necessary for interfacing with a microcontroller
- Includes mounting holes for end-use in application
- Card-detect switch allows detection of memory card insertion
- SIP header makes breadboard use easy
- Dimensions: 1.70 × 1.74 × 0.52 inches (43.2 × 44.2 × 13.2 mm)
- Operating temperature: 32 to 158 °F (0 to 70 °C)
Download SD Card Adapter Kit Assembly Instructions, Datasheet and Schematic