This USB dongle key allows you to easily transfer the license for Imagecraft compilers between multiple computers.
The USB dongle is an add-on option for Imagecraft C Compilers. It is useless on its own!
Imagecraft compilers work with a unique license key that ties the compiler to a specific computer. The license can be transferred to another computer by exporting it to a single-use, copy protected floppy disk. If you intend to use the compiler on different machines frequently, this is a cumbersome process. Also note that the floppy-based approach does not work with external USB floppy drives (e.g., notebook without built-in floppy drive).
The USB dongle license key allows you to move your compiler license between different PCs easily. As with most USB devices, this dongle is not compatible with Windows 95 or NT3.5x.
This dongle is for Imagecraft compilers that are on Version 6 or Version 7:
Users of a Version 8 compiler should purchase the V8 Dongle.
- ICCtiny, Atmel ATtiny C compiler
- ICC430, TI MSP430 C Compiler
- ICC430 with NoICE Debugger, TI MSP430 C Compiler
- ICC08, Freescale HC08 C Compiler
- ICC08 with NoICE Debugger, Freescale HC08 C Compiler
- ICC11, Freescale HC11 C Compiler
- ICC11 with NoICE Debugger, Freescale HC11 C Compiler
- ICC12, Freescale HC12 C Compiler
- ICC12 with NoICE Debugger, Freescale HC12 C Compiler
- ICCARM, ARM C Compiler
You must provide your compiler's serial number! After you complete your order, you can add your serial number in the Comments box. The exception of course is if you are ordering the dongle together with a compiler; it will be assumed that the dongle is for the new compiler you're ordering.
Country of Origin: USA
Leadtime: 2 days