The Imagecraft ICC11 Embedded Development Suite for Freescale (Motorola) HC11 microcontrollers includes an ANSI C-compiler, relocatable assembler & linker, powerful and user-friendly IDE, libraries, librarian, source code management and a make utility. This package comes bundled with NoICE Debugger for 68HC11.
Note: The ICC11 Compiler does not work in Windows Vista or Windows 7. It works in Windows 95 through XP.
NoICE Debugger Features
- Flash EPROM burning and debugging, if supported by target hardware.
- Source-level debug in C and assembler.
- A disassembler, which may also be used without target hardware.
- A mini-assembler.
- Memory display and editing in hex and high-level formats.
- Directly loads Imagecraft DBG files; Intel, Motorola, and Tektronix hex files, with various symbol formats; and IEEE 695 files.
- Utilities to extract line and symbol information for use with many other compilers and assemblers.
- A virtually unlimited number of breakpoints (except as restricted by hardware during Flash debugging).
- Hardware-free single step using automatically defined breakpoints.
- Definition of symbols, which may be used in expressions and by the disassembler.
- Definition of C data structures, arrays, and stack-based variables.
- The ability to record and play back files of commands, and to define such files as macros.
- On-line help in HTML format. Use of HTML allows you to annotate and customize the help system to meet your needs.
68HC11 Embedded Development Suite Features
Comprehensive Target Support
- Supports all Freescale (Motorola) HC11 Flash microcontrollers.
- Write interrupt handlers in C.
- Supports inline assembly, and can interface with assembly modules.
- Byte operations.
- Automatic generation of bit field instructions such as bset, bclr, brset, brclr, etc.
- Supports single chip and expanded mode. Does not support code paging.
Powerful and User-Friendly IDE
- Fast 32-bit Windows Integrated Development Environment, accepts long file names.
- Uncluttered tabbed editor windows.
- C editor with syntax highlighting, jump to matching braces, block indents and outdents, extensive bookmark support, and code templates.
- Code Browser lists your project's functions and variables by their addresses, data type and sizes.
- Project Manager automatically generates standard makefile; one click to rebuild.
- Simple interface to select compiler options, including choose from a database of popular chip configurations for memory address setup, select different versions of "printf" based on features and code size, and lots more.
- Built-in ANSI Terminal emulator for target communication.
- Support for bootstrap downloading.
Freescale (Motorola) HC11 C compiler
- Modern fast C Compiler with FULL support for the ANSI C language. NOT micro-C or extended K&R C.
- 32-bit longs, 32-bit IEEE single precision floating point.
- Device-specific instructions.
- Optimized switch handling.
- Algebraic simplifications.
- Block-level common subexpression elimination.
- Peephole optimization.
HC11 Assembler / Linker
- Relocatable Motorola HC11 assembler and linker.
- Assembler directives include conditional processing, include files, macros and textual defines.
- Industry standard output formats: Intel HEX, Motorola S19.
- Supports NoICE Debugger (available in a bundle package for $100 more), providing full C source-level debugging.
- Supports P&E map file format.
- Compilers produce listing files that are usable by most assembly-level debuggers using conversion programs.
- Subset of ANSI C library including printf, memory allocation, strings, and math functions.
- Target-specific functions such as those for accessing EEPROM and various subsystems (SPI, ADC, etc.)
- Make utility.
- Librarian to manage library file.
- RCS for source code management.
- Online WinHelp. A printed manual is available as an option; select below.
Third Party Tool Support
- Command-line compilers callable from other editors (e.g. Codewright). Multiedit interface DLL also available.
USB License Dongle Option By default, this compiler is tied to a single Windows PC via a unique key generated for that machine. If you would like to use the license on different PCs, or just have peace of mind against ever needing to reformat your system, be sure to select the USB License Dongle option below.
HC11 Compiler Suite Software Download This software is available as a web download only. You will be emailed the license key information unless you also select the USB License Dongle, in which case a dongle will be shipped to you. Please allow a few days for the license key and/or USB dongle to be created; you can use the software immediately upon download while you wait for your license key or dongle, as it functions fully for 45 days without a license. Download the ICC11 Software.
Note: This compiler suite has been designated End-of-Life. ImageCraft no longer provides support for this software, so make sure you try the software before purchasing, to verify that you can use it successfully in your project.
|1 Year Maintenance Plan:||
Optional Recommended Products for this Item