The Byte Craft Ltd. eTPU_C Code Development System supports the Freescale eTPU (Enhanced Time Processing Unit). The eTPU is an autonomous co-processor within different CPUs. eTPU_C works in conjunction with a host CPU compiler to create CPU/eTPU applications.
Operating System Support
The Freescale eTPU_C Code Development System includes:
- Optimizing C cross-compiler.
- BCLink linker.
- Integrated Development Environment and editor.
- Built-in macro cross-assembler.
Freescale eTPU_C Code Development System Memory Management eTPU_C includes enhanced memory management such as LOCAL and SPECIAL memory directives. The LOCAL address space directive allows you to maximize the use of RAM, direct the placement of local variables, re-use RAM locations and pass multiple arguments to functions. The SPECIAL memory directive adds support for variables in all types of memory -- external or internal.
Freescale eTPU_C Code Development System Features In Detail Other features of the eTPU_C Code Development System include:
- Highly optimized generated ROMable code.
- Part-specific header files describe the unique features of each target device.
- Compiler configuration using #pragma directives.
- BCLIDE Windows IDE organizes access to project settings and facilitates quick project build.
- Object libraries can be included directly in C source files using Absolute Code Mode.
- Named address spaces support the grouping of variables at specific memory locations.
- SPECIAL address space declares variables at special locations such as external devices or internal EPROM.
- LOCAL address space allows you to use local variables.
- Extensions to the C language designed specifically for the embedded systems developer. Some extensions include the bit and bits data types, binary constants, extended case statements, direct variable placement with the @ symbol, and support for processor-specific functions.
- Data types include:
- bit, bits
- char, short, int, long
- int8, int16, int24, int32 (unambiguous ints)
- fract24 fractional data type
- Packed bit fields in structs.
- Extensive control over computer-generated initialization.
- Generates source-level information required for emulators.
Country of Origin: Canada
Leadtime: In stock