This a tilt (folding), 915MHz Whip Antenna with an SMA male connector. It's just over four inches long when straightened. In comparison to cheaper antennas on the market, this antenna was found to have about 1-2 dBm better performance.
Note that this antenna is for an SMA connection, i.e. with the pin on the antenna's connector, and not an RP-SMA connection, which would have the pin on the host's connector.
915 MHz Whip Antenna Features
- Antenna Connector: SMA Male
- Gain: 2 dBi
- Type: 1/4 wave
- Polarization: Linear Vertical
- VSWR ≦2.0 (Center Frequency 915MHz ≤1.5)
- Frequency: 870-960MHz (Center Frequency 915MHz)
- Weight: 12g
- Size: L105 × W10 × H10 mm
- Antenna Color: black
Download ANT-F105-915 Antenna Datasheet