High relative humidity sensitivity: 0.004% rH 0-60°C temperature range (with ±1°C accuracy) 0-100% relative humidity range (±4.5% rH accuracy in 20-80% range) I2C interface 3.3V power supply
Temp&Hum click carries ST's HTS221 temperature and relative humidity sensor. Its temperature measurement accuracy is ±1°C within a 0-60°C range. The precision is increased to ±0.5°C in a narrower range from 15 to 40°C. The highly sensitive relative humidity measurement range is from 0 to 100% with ±6% accuracy (or ±4.5 in 20-80% range).
The measurement output is in 16-bit resolution through the mikroBUS I2C interface (SCL, SDA). Many similar sensors provide only 12- or 14-bit output. This module's interrupt pin (INT) can be used to set an alarm when a specific temperature or humidity value is reached.
This board is designed to use a 3.3V power supply only.
mikroBUS Click Boards Overview Click boards come with header pins that you must solder yourself. After that, they just plug directly into a mikroBUS socket. mikroBUS is a specially designed plug-and-play pinout standard. The sockets are found on Clicker boards, the Flip & Click Arduino-compatible board, the Quail board, these mikromedia shields, the Microchip Curiosity board, and development systems from mikroElektronika (V7 systems and later).
You also can connect Click boards to many other popular platforms via these adapters:
- PC — Click USB Adapter (MIKROE-1433)
- Arduino — Arduino UNO click shield (MIKROE-1581) or Arduino Mega click shield (MIKROE-1900)
- Raspberry Pi — Pi click shield (MIKROE-1512) or Pi 2 click shield (MIKROE-1879)
- BeagleBone Black — BeagleBone click shield (MIKROE-1596) or mikroBUS Cape (MIKROE-1857)
- STM32F3 Discovery — STM32F3 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1447)
- STM32F4 Discovery — STM32F4 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1481)
- Stellaris LM4F120 LaunchPad / Tiva TM4C123G LaunchPad — Click BOOSTER PACK (MIKROE-1363)
- Freescale Freedom — FRDM-KL46Z click shield (MIKROE-1795) or FRDM-K64F click shield (MIKROE-1794)
In addition, it is royalty-free to add mikroBUS to your own designs. Visit the mikroBUS Category to see the full line of Click boards.
Temperature & Humidity Sensor Module Resources