Two LCA717 OptoMOS solid-state relays Maximum voltage 30V; maximum current 2A Fast, silent and bounce-free switching High reliability Status indicator LEDs 3.3V power supply
Relay 2 click carries two LCA717 single-pole OptoMOS normally-open solid-state relays and two screw terminals for connecting the wiring. These relays have a load current of 2A, low maximum on resistance of just 0.15 Ohms, and a blocking voltage of 30V. The LCA717 have optically coupled outputs that use the patented OptoMOS technology.
Solid-state relays enable fast, silent and bounce-free switching. Each relay is coupled with an on-board signal LED. The relays are controlled by your host board's microcontroller through the RL1 and RL2 pins, which are in place of the default mikroBUS AN and PWM pins.
Use this module to turn on and off things like lights, motors or other devices that don't exceed the relays' specified voltage and current levels. If you need relays that can handle higher voltage/current, consider the original Relay click.
This board is designed to use a 3.3V power supply only.
Note: The picture shows the board with through-hole headers. The board now comes populated with male pin headers already soldered for your convenience. The board's user manual has yet to be updated to remove the soldering instructions.
mikroBUS Click Boards Overview Click boards plug directly into a mikroBUS socket. mikroBUS is a specially designed plug-and-play pinout standard. The sockets are found on Clicker boards, the Flip & Click Arduino/Python-compatible board, the Quail board, these mikromedia shields, the Microchip Curiosity board, and development systems from mikroElektronika (V7 systems and later).
You also can connect Click boards to many other popular platforms via these adapters:
- PC — Click USB Adapter (MIKROE-1433)
- Arduino — Arduino UNO click shield (MIKROE-1581) or Arduino Mega click shield (MIKROE-1900)
- Raspberry Pi — Pi click shield (MIKROE-1512) or Pi 2 click shield (MIKROE-1879)
- BeagleBone Black — BeagleBone click shield (MIKROE-1596) or mikroBUS Cape (MIKROE-1857)
- STM32F3 Discovery — STM32F3 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1447)
- STM32F4 Discovery — STM32F4 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1481)
- Stellaris LM4F120 LaunchPad / Tiva TM4C123G LaunchPad — Click BOOSTER PACK (MIKROE-1363)
- Freescale Freedom — FRDM-KL46Z click shield (MIKROE-1795) or FRDM-K64F click shield (MIKROE-1794)
In addition, it is royalty-free to add mikroBUS to your own designs. Visit the mikroBUS Category to see the full line of Click boards.
Solid-State Relays Add-on Module Resources