The SBC6Q5E ACW-P1A "SavageBoard" is a development system with an NXP (Freescale) i.MX6Quad ARM Cortex-A9 processor that runs at 1GHz. The board has 1GB DDR3 memory and 8GB of eMMC Flash memory, plus several peripheral interfaces including HDMI, Dual LVDS, LCD, Ethernet, 2x USB Hosts, USB OTG, Audio in/out, SATA, Camera, microSD, and headers providing UART, MIPI, mPCIe, USB, I2C, SPI, and SDIO.
The board can be powered by 12V via its power jack.
You can run a pre-built Android 4.2 or Ubuntu Linux. That Android build, plus firmware packs of Yocto and Arch are available for download, as well as source code for Android and Arch Linux.
i.MX6Quad Development Board Features
- NXP i.MX6Quad CPU: Quad-core ARM Cortex-A9 running at 1GHz, with Vivante GC2000 four-shader 3D GPU core
- 1GB DDR3 memory, x64-bit at 400MHz
- 8GB eMMC Flash memory
- Wolfson Audio Codec
- microUSB OTG 2.0 download interface
- Standard 7-pin SATA II interface
- 2x USB ports, plus extension headers for 1x internal USB with mPCIe
- RJ45 Ethernet interface, supports 10/100/1000Mbps
- microSD slot
- HDMI v1.4 output, supports 1080p @ 30fps
- Camera interface, supports CMOS camera and streaming media
- Dual-channel LVDS output
- MIPI CSI
- MPIP DSI
- Two RS232 interfaces: one on DB9 connector; one on pin header
- TFT RGB LCD interface
i.MX6Quad Development Board Resources
- The SBC6xE ACW-P1A Downloads Page has links to all the software builds, schematics, quick start guide, etc. Each software image and firmware download has three versions for different variations of this board. The SavageQ versions are for this board; ignore the SavageSolo and SavageDL versions.
- See the NXP i.MX6Quad Page for a datasheet, software tools and other documentation related to the CPU.
Ships from: China
Lead time: 1 week