LPS25HB piezoresistive absolute pressure sensor 260 to 1260 millibars measurement range (24-bit resolution output) 0.01 hPa RMS in high-resolution mode Configurable, multifunctional interrupt pin I2C or SPI communication; selectable I2C address 3.3V power supply
Barometer click carries the LPS25HB IC, which is a piezoresistive absolute pressure sensor with a measurement range from 260 to 1260 hPa (with a 24-bit resolution output). It's a precision sensor: in high-resolution mode it can measure pressure within 0.01 hPa RMS. A low-resolution mode can be implemented to reduce power consumption.
This module can communicate with your target board's MCU either through I2C or SPI pins. This is determined by the setting of solder jumpers (in I2C positions by default). An interrupt pin also is available, which can be configured either as Data Ready (sends signal when pressure value changes) or as a threshold trigger (sends signal when specified high or low pressure value is reached).
When using the default I2C mode, the position of another solder jumper determines the I2C address of 0 or 1 (in position 1 by default).
This board is designed to use a 3.3V power supply only.
Note: The picture shows the board with through-hole headers. The board now comes populated with male pin headers already soldered for your convenience. The board's user manual has yet to be updated to remove the soldering instructions.
mikroBUS Click Boards Overview Click boards plug directly into a mikroBUS socket. mikroBUS is a specially designed plug-and-play pinout standard. The sockets are found on Clicker boards, the Flip & Click Arduino/Python-compatible board, the Quail board, these mikromedia shields, the Microchip Curiosity board, and development systems from mikroElektronika (V7 systems and later).
You also can connect Click boards to many other popular platforms via these adapters:
- PC — Click USB Adapter (MIKROE-1433)
- Arduino — Arduino UNO click shield (MIKROE-1581) or Arduino Mega click shield (MIKROE-1900)
- Raspberry Pi — Pi click shield (MIKROE-1512) or Pi 2 click shield (MIKROE-1879)
- BeagleBone Black — BeagleBone click shield (MIKROE-1596) or mikroBUS Cape (MIKROE-1857)
- STM32F3 Discovery — STM32F3 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1447)
- STM32F4 Discovery — STM32F4 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1481)
- Stellaris LM4F120 LaunchPad / Tiva TM4C123G LaunchPad — Click BOOSTER PACK (MIKROE-1363)
- Freescale Freedom — FRDM-KL46Z click shield (MIKROE-1795) or FRDM-K64F click shield (MIKROE-1794)
In addition, it is royalty-free to add mikroBUS to your own designs. Visit the mikroBUS Category to see the full line of Click boards.
Barometer Add-on Module Resources