0-14 bars measurement range Up to 0.2 mbar resolution, down to 1 ms conversion time Gel-protected, anti-magnetic stainless steel cap Choose between I2C or SPI interface Selectable I2C address 3.3V power supply
Pressure 2 click carries an MS5803-14BA high-resolution MEMS pressure sensor and low-power 24-bit ADC. Its measurement range is from 0 to 14 bars (approximately the pressure inside a fire extinguisher) with a resolution of up to 0.2 mbars and a response time as low as 1 millisecond. The sensor's stainless steel cap enclosure allows it to withstand up to 30 bars of pressure — more than twice its measurement range.
This sensor can be used in mobile pressure measurement systems like adventure watches, diving computers, etc.
The module communicates with your target board's MCU through mikroBUS SPI or I2C lines, depending on the position in which the on-board jumpers are soldered (in SPI positions by default). If you switch to I2C mode, another solder jumper allows you to select I2C address 0 or 1 (in position 0 by default).
This board is designed to use a 3.3V power supply only.
Note: The picture shows the board with through-hole headers. The board now comes populated with male pin headers already soldered for your convenience. The board's user manual has yet to be updated to remove the soldering instructions.
mikroBUS Click Boards Overview Click boards plug directly into a mikroBUS socket. mikroBUS is a specially designed plug-and-play pinout standard. The sockets are found on Clicker boards, the Flip & Click Arduino/Python-compatible board, the Quail board, these mikromedia shields, the Microchip Curiosity board, and development systems from mikroElektronika (V7 systems and later).
You also can connect Click boards to many other popular platforms via these adapters:
- PC — Click USB Adapter (MIKROE-1433)
- Arduino — Arduino UNO click shield (MIKROE-1581) or Arduino Mega click shield (MIKROE-1900)
- Raspberry Pi — Pi click shield (MIKROE-1512) or Pi 2 click shield (MIKROE-1879)
- BeagleBone Black — BeagleBone click shield (MIKROE-1596) or mikroBUS Cape (MIKROE-1857)
- STM32F3 Discovery — STM32F3 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1447)
- STM32F4 Discovery — STM32F4 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1481)
- Stellaris LM4F120 LaunchPad / Tiva TM4C123G LaunchPad — Click BOOSTER PACK (MIKROE-1363)
- Freescale Freedom — FRDM-KL46Z click shield (MIKROE-1795) or FRDM-K64F click shield (MIKROE-1794)
In addition, it is royalty-free to add mikroBUS to your own designs. Visit the mikroBUS Category to see the full line of Click boards.
Pressure Sensor Add-on Module Resources