USB port AVR JTAG ICE Tool for AVR Microcontrollers
This is a real In-Circuit Emulator for emulation and programming of AVR ATmega microcontrollers, equivalent to the Atmel JTAG ICE. It plugs into your PC via the included USB cable, and can be used with the free Atmel AVR Studio software to run code on your AVR device.
The programmer/debugger is supplied with adapters to contect directly to the port headers on STK200, STK300 and STK500 kits.
AVR JTAG ICE Features The JTAGAVR uses the On-Chip Debug features of AVR devices, giving exact electrical and code feedback.
NOTE: The JTAGICE is not supported by AVR Studio 5 or by Atmel Studio. For those newer versions, you'd need either the AVR-DRAGON or AJTAGICE-MKII, which also support far more devices, but are of course more expensive.
- Compatible with AVR Studio 4.11 SP3 to 4.17
- Supported by Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- USB interface (Virtual Com Port)
- 3 hardware breakpoints
- Step and Break on program change
- Debugger and programmer
- Supports Assembler or HLL source-code debugging
- 3V to 5V operation
- Atmel JTAG interface
- Adapters for STK200, STK300 or STK500
Supported AVR Devices
- ATmega32, ATmega16, ATmega64
- ATmega128, ATmega162, ATmega169
- ATmega323, AT90CAN128