Bench-top vacuum generator with pen style gripper for pick & place of SMD components
The TWEEZER-Vac provides a gentler and easier alternative to tweezers when dealing with small components. Its soft Buna-N rubber suction cups won't scratch equipment and parts. With whisper-quiet operation, you will be able to pick and place objects from 0.19 to 100 mm in size. The long-life diaphragm vacuum pump generates up to 10 inches of mercury with an open air flow of 2.3 lpm.
This model is available as a 110V AC version (NA plug) or a 220V AC version (Europe), please select the appropriate model from the drop-down selection box at the bottom of this page.
Suction is broken by pressing a button on the side of the pen device. The pen body is constructed of sturdy silver aluminum, and rests in a holder mounted on the side of the vacuum pump. You can switch quickly between straight or bent probes, or attach cups to the pen unit itself. The cups can be used in temperatures from -5° F to 250° F (-20° C to 120° C). For higher temperatures, conductive silicone cups are available optionally (see below).
TWEEZER-Vac Kit Contents
- TWEEZER-Vac (7.25” x 3” x 2.5” -- 185 x 76 x 64 mm) with side-mounted pen holder
- Aluminum vacuum pick-up pen with replaceable filter
- Five-foot coiled vacuum hose (1/16” diameter)
- Nine 1/2” (12.7mm) aluminum probes (4 straight; 5 bent at 45-degree angle)
- Nine Static Dissipative Buna-N suction cups (1 each of 3/32” (2.38mm), 3/16” (4.76mm), 1/2” (12.70mm); 2 each of 1/8” (3.18mm), 1/4” (6.35mm), 3/8” (9.53mm)
Available TWEEZER-Vac Add-Ons