This is a breakout board for the tiny Texas Instruments TMP102 digital temperature sensor. The TMP102 uses I2C/TWI, has a resolution of 0.0625°C, and is accurate up to 0.5°C. The sensor requires very low current, and is loaded with features.
Communication with the TMP102 is achieved through a two-wire serial interface. There is no on-board voltage regulator, so supplied voltage should be between 1.4V to 3.6V DC. Filtering capacitors and pull-up resistors are included as shown.
TMP102 Digital Temperature Sensor Board Features
- 12-bit, 0.0625°C resolution
- Accuracy: 0.5°C (-25°C to +85°C)
- Low quiescent current: 10µA max Active; 1µA max Shutdown
- 1.4V to 3.6V DC supply range
- Two-wire serial interface
- Two mounting holes
TMP102 Digital Temperature Sensor Board Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item