The LM34DZ/NOPB is a precision Fahrenheit temperature sensor in a standard TO-92 package suitable for remote applications or direct PCB mounting. The LM34 has a wide operating voltage range of 5V to 30V DC and an operating temperature range of +32 to +212 °F.
See also the LM35DZ, which is calibrated for Celsius, can operate as low as 4V and may draw less current.
Fahrenheit-calibrated Sensor Features
- Calibrated directly in degrees Fahrenheit
- Linear +10.0mV/°F scale factor
- ±1.2°F typical accuracy at +77°F (tested limit ±3.0°F)
- Rated for 32°F to 212°F range
- Suitable for remote applications
- Low cost due to wafer-level trimming
- Operates from 5V to 30V
- Less than 100µA current drain @ 5V
- Low self-heating, less than 0.2°F in still air
- Nonlinearity only ±0.4°F typical
- Low-impedance output, 0.4W for 1mA load
See the Texas Instruments LM34 Page for the latest datasheet and other documentation.