The MY-ZB010C-E-S is an evaluation module (EVM) containing an MY-ZB010C-S UART-to-ZigBee Module. The evaluation board is very compact but has rich extended interfaces including power, communications and some peripherals. Combined with the LEDs, variable resistor, and buzzer, it can be used for debugging, communication testing, functional evaluation, etc.
The included MY-ZB010C-S module is a ZigBee/IEEE 802.15.4 compliant solution operating within the 2.4GHz ISM band. It supports an AT command line to configure parameters and implement point-to-point, peer-to-peer, point-to-multipoint, and mesh network topologies. It also has fixed-time AD acquisition, IO acquisition, IO level pass-through control, PWM output and other functions that make it an ideal communication module for applied fields like smart home, smart energy, remote monitoring, medical monitoring, warehouse environment monitoring, and building automation.
The free ZBAssistX ZigBee module configuration software can be used for setting or searching the configured parameters of the MY-ZB010C module. It also has more functions like console, network scanning and configuration import/export functions.
There are two variations of this board, with different ZigBee modules on them. This version has the standard-power MY-ZB010C-S module which has 2.5dBm transmit power, -95dBm receiving sensitivity, and an integrated PCB trace antenna. See also the MY-ZB010C-E-P high-power version that supports an external antenna.
ZigBee Module Development Board Features
- Network Protocol: IEEE 802.15.4 ZigBee Pro (ZigBee 2007)
- Frequency Channel: ISM 2.4GHz band, Channels 11-26
- Network Topologies: Peer-to-peer, Point-to-multipoint, Mesh
- Over-the-air Data Rate: 250Kbps
- Actual Usable Data Rate: 29.6Kbps
- Transmit Power: 2.5dBm
- Receiver Sensitivity: -95dBm
- Antenna: Integrated
- UART Interface: 4800/9600/19200/38400/76800/115200 baud, 5/6/7/8 data bits, None/Odd/Even parity, 1/2 stop bits, None/Hardware flow control, 3.3V TTL
- Operating Voltage: 2.0V to 3.6V (3.3V recommended)
- Operating Current (Transmit): 15.3mA
- Operating Current (Receive): 17mA
- Power-down Current: 8mA
- A/D Accuracy: 10 bit
- A/D Reference Voltage: 2.47V DC
- A/D Input Voltage Range: 0V to 2.47V
- PWM Output Maximum Frequency: 10kHz
- PWM Output Minimum Frequency: 5Hz
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 °C
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +125 °C
Download MY-ZB010C-E Board Quick Start Guide
Ships from: China
Lead time: 1 week