Prototyping PCB with RS232 interface for most 18-pin DIP package Microchip PIC microcontrollers. This Prototype PCB comes fully assembled as pictured.
This board features an In-Circuit-Serial Programming and Debugging (ICSP/ICD) connector, making it a great target board for prototyping, programming and debugging your PIC microcontroller application with, for example, the PIC-KIT3 in-circuit debugger & programmer.
PIC Board Features
- Board dimensions 3.50" x 3.25".
- 2-layer PCB board with solder masks on both sides and a silk screen graphic.
- 31 x 13 pin prototyping area (403 pins total).
- Power and GND bus lines run the length of the prototyping area on both sides (not included in proto area total pin count).
- All 13 microcontroller port pins and ~MCLR pin brought out to a clearly labeled strip along the top of the prototyping area.
- ICSP programming header.
- 4 corner mounting holes.
Supported PIC Microcontrollers Compatible with all Microchip PIC 18-pin DIP packaged microcontrollers that have the same pinout as the following devices:
- PIC16C54C, 56A, R56A, 58B, R58B, 443, 554, 558, 620A, R620A, 621A, 622A, 717
- PIC16F54, 627A, 628A, 648A, 716, 818, 819, 84A, 87, 88
- PIC18F1220, 1320, and others
PIC Prototype PCB Oscillator Support
- Crystal or ceramic resonator with external capacitors (DC-20MHz).
- Ceramic resonator with internal capacitors (DC-20MHz).
- RC oscillator.
- Internal oscillator.
PIC Prototype PCB Power Supply Support
- Footprints provided for either TO-92 or TO-220 voltage regulators.
- Footprint provided for DC power receptacle.
- Power-on LED.
PIC PCB User I/O
- 2 Push Buttons
- 2 LEDs
- Piezo Buzzer
- RS232 transceiver chip and DB9F connector for serial communcations. Jumper configurable as DTE or DCE
The assembled prototype PCB features the following components:
18-pin socket, 4 MHz resonator, DC power receptacle, ICSP connector, 2-pin header with shorting jumper, 47µF capacitors ×2, 0.1µF capacitors ×9, 470 Ohm resistors ×3, 10k Ohm resistors ×4, LEDs (1 each of green, red, and yellow), 1N4148 diode, 78L05 voltage regulator, piezo buzzer, push buttons ×2, 2N2222 transistor, RS232 transceiver chip, 16-pin socket, DB9F connector, 5×2 header, jumpers ×4. Ships from: USA
Leadtime: In stock
Optional Recommended Products for this Item