3.2" 320×240 resolution TFT LCD Primary display for Raspberry Pi Integrated resistive touch screen Fast interface with compression technology Capable of 25 fps
The 4DPi-32 is a 3.2-inch 320×240 Primary Display for the Raspberry Pi, which plugs directly on top of your Raspberry Pi and displays the primary output (i.e. what is normally sent to the HDMI or Composite outputs). It features an integrated resistive touch panel, enabling you to use your Raspberry Pi without a mouse.
Communication between the 4DPi-32 and the Raspberry Pi is achieved via a 48MHz SPI connection, which utilizes an on-board processor for direct command interpretation and SPI communication compression, and features a customized DMA-enabled kernel.
The 4DPi-32 is designed to work with the Raspbian OS running on the Raspberry Pi, as that is the official Raspberry Pi operating system.
The 4DPi-32 features a breakout header (P2), so you still have access to the Raspberry Pi GPIO pins while the 4DPi-32 is connected.
Powered directly from your Raspberry Pi, this 3.2" Touch panel allows easy connection, and a single download package will get you up and running with a few simple steps. Please refer to the User Manual for detailed information.
4DPi-32 mounted on a Raspberry Pi
Raspberry Pi Primary Display Module Features
- Universal 3.2-inch Primary Display for the Raspberry Pi
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A, B and B+ versions
- 320×240 QVGA Resolution, RGB 65K colors, TFT Screen with integrated 4-wire Resistive Touch Panel
- Display full GUI output / primary output, just like a monitor connected to the Raspberry Pi
- High-Speed (48MHz) SPI connection to the Raspberry Pi, featuring SPI compression technology
- Powered directly off the Raspberry Pi; no external power supply required
- Typical frame rate of 25 fps — higher if image is able to be compressed by Kernel
- On/Off or PWM-controlled backlight, selectable by on-board jumper
- Module Dimensions: 57.2 × 92.2 × 21 mm (including corner plates)
- Module Weight: about 50g
- Display Viewing Area: 48.6 × 64.8 mm
- Four corner plates with 2.6mm holes for mechanical mounting
- RoHS and CE compliant
Raspberry Pi Primary Display Module Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item