Alcohol Derivatives Gas Sensor
The TGS 2620-C00 allows detection of alcohol and organic gases, mainly Ethanol (CH3CH2OH), Hydrogen (H2), Isobutane (C4H10), Carbon Monoxide (CO) and Methane (CH4).
The sensor's resistance 300ppm Ethanol air may vary between 1 and 5 kΩ, with a ratio of sensitivity between 0.3 and 0.5 in a concentration of 50ppm. Because of this variability, it is recommended to calibrate the sensor before including it in your application.
Solvent Vapors Sensor Features
- Gases: CH3CH2OH, H2, C4H10, CO, CH4
- Measurement range: 50 to 5000 ppm
- Resistance in 300ppm Ethanol: 1 to 5 kΩ
- Sensitivity: 0.3 to 0.5 (ratio between the resistance in 300ppm and 50ppm)
- Supply voltage: 5V ±0.2V DC
- Operating temperature: -10 to +40 °C
- Response time: 30 seconds
- Minimum load resistance: 0.45kΩ
- Average consumption: 46mA (throughout complete power supply cycle of 250ms)
Compatible with Waspmote This sensor can be used in a Waspmote wireless sensor platform by plugging it into the Waspmote Gases Sensor Board.