LPG Gas Sensor
The TGS2610-C00 is a resistive sensor which shows sensitivity to combustible gases and derivatives. Especially reactive to Isobutane (C4H10), it is also sensitive to Methane (CH4), Ethanol (CH3CH2OH) and Hydrogen (H2).
The sensor's resistance and its sensitivity may vary widely between different sensors of the same model, so it is recommended to calibrate the sensor before including it in your application.
Liquefied Petroleum Gas Sensor Features
- Measurement range: 500 to 10000 ppm
- Resistance at 1800ppm isobutane: 0.68 to 6.8 kΩ
- Sensitivity: 0.56 ±0.06 (ratio between the resistance at 3000ppm and 1000ppm)
- Supply voltage: 5V ±0.2V DC
- Operating temperature: -10 to +40 °C
- Response time: 30 seconds
- Minimum load resistance: 0.45kΩ
- Average consumption: 61mA
Compatible with Waspmote This sensor can be used in a Waspmote wireless sensor platform by plugging it into the Waspmote Gases Sensor Board.