CH4 Gas Sensor
The TGS2611-E00 sensor shows a variable resistance with the concentration of Methane (CH4) and, to a lesser extent, of Hydrogen gas (H2).
The sensor's initial resistance (at 5000ppm) and its sensitivity may vary widely between different sensors of the same model, so it is recommended to calibrate the sensor before including it in your application.
Methane Sensor Features
- Measurement range: 500 to 10000 ppm
- Resistance at 5000ppm: 0.68 to 6.8 kΩ
- Sensitivity: 0.6 ±0.06 (ratio between the resistance at 9000ppm and 3000ppm)
- Supply voltage: 5V ±0.2V DC
- Operating temperature: -10 to +40 °C
- Response time: 30 seconds
- Minimum load resistance: 0.45kΩ
- Average consumption: 61mA
Compatible with Waspmote This sensor can be used in a Waspmote wireless sensor platform by plugging it into the Waspmote Gases Sensor Board.