NH3 Gas Sensor
The TGS2444 is a resistive sensor which is highly sensitive to variations in the concentration of Ammonia (NH3) and also shows slight sensitivity to Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) as well as, to a lesser extent, Hydrogen (H2) and Ethanol (CH3CH2OH).
Both the sensor's initial resistance (at 10ppm) and its sensitivity vary widely between different sensors of the same model, so it is recommended to calibrate the sensor before including it in your application.
Ammonia Sensor Features
- Measurement range: 10 to 300 ppm
- Resistance at 30ppm: 2.0 to 40.6 kΩ
- Sensitivity: 0.08 to 0.84 (ratio between the resistance at 30ppm and 100ppm)
- Supply voltage: 5V ±0.2V DC
- Operating temperature: -40 to +50 °C
- Response time: 250 milliseconds
- Minimum load resistance: 8kΩ
- Heater current: Approximately 203mA
- Header consumption: Typically 56mW
Compatible with Waspmote This sensor can be used in a Waspmote wireless sensor platform by plugging it into the Waspmote Gases Sensor Board.