PIC16F887 Development Board Features
View PIC16F887 Prototyping Board layout
- PIC16F887 microcontroller
- 30 I/O pins (12 can be analog)
- RS232 transceiver connected to pins C6 and C7 of PIC16F887
- Potentiometer connected to pin A0 of PIC16F887
- 3 LEDs (connected to pins B4, B5 and A5 of PIC16F887)
- Push-button connected to pin A4 of PIC16F887
- 17x2 header connected to each data pin of PIC16F887
- Reset button
- ICD / ICSP connector
- Serial Port connector (through RS232 level converter)
- Dimensions: 3" x 1.75"
ICSP and ICD Connector The RJ12 In-Circuit Serial Programming/In-Circuit Debugging (ICSP/ICD) socket featured on the PIC16F887 board is pinout/connection compatible with both Microchip's MPLAB ICD2 and CCS's ICD USB/RS232 in-circuit debugger and programmer.
Note: This board can also be purchased as part of a Microchip PIC Development Kit. The Kit contains a full version C compiler, IDE and In-Circuit Programmer and Debugger and saves you $100 over purchasing each of the components separately.
Ships from: USA
Leadtime: In stock