This is a Programming Adapter for the SuperPro 6100 and SuperPro 6104GP Universal Chip Programmers. It supports 64-pin QFP/TQFP/LQFP devices with 0.8mm pitch and 14mm body width. Check the Supported Devices List of your programmer to make sure this is the correct adapter for the device you want to program.
|Specs || |
|Socket ||QFP Package, 64-Pin |
|Socket Life Cycle ||10,000 Insertions |
|Socket Type ||Cover |
|Socket Size ||30 × 42.5 mm |
|Pin Spacing (Pitch) ||0.8 mm |
|Package Size Min. ||15.4 × 15.4 mm |
|Package Size Max. ||16.2 × 16.2 mm |
|Body Size ||14 × 14 mm |
64-Pin QFP Programming Adapter Device Insertion Instructions
- Remove the default DIP48 socket adapter (DX0001) from the top of the programmer and insert this socket adapter into the SuperPro6100 series programmer adapter holder.
- Open the clamshell socket by pressing the latch.
- Use a vacuum pick-up tool (recommended) to place the chip in the socket, aligning pin 1 of the chip as illustrated in the adapter information box of the programming software.
- After the chip is placed firmly in the socket, close the clamshell socket and begin programming.
- When finished programming, gently remove the chip from the socket by using a vacuum pick-up tool after re-opening the clamshell.
- For protection of the socket, close it again when not in use.
Lead time: 2 days