This is a Programming Adapter for the SuperPro 6100 and SuperPro 6104GP Universal Chip Programmers. It supports 44-pin QFP/TQFP/VQFP/LQFP devices with 12.0mm width. Check the Supported Devices List of your programmer to make sure this is the correct adapter for the device you want to program. Not all devices in this size package can use the same adapter.
|Specs || |
|Socket ||QFP Package, 44-Pin |
|Socket Life Cycle ||10,000 Insertions |
|Socket Type ||Open Top |
|Socket Size ||28 × 28 mm |
|Pin Spacing (Pitch) ||0.8 mm |
|Package Size ||12 × 12 mm |
|Body Size ||10 × 10 mm |
44-Pin QFP Programming Adapter Device Insertion Instructions
- Remove the default DIP48 socket adapter (DX0001) from the top of the programmer and insert this socket adapter into the SuperPro6100 series programmer adapter holder.
- Press and hold the top of the socket before placing a chip inside.
- Use a vacuum pick-up tool (recommended) to place the chip in the socket, aligning pin 1 of the chip to pin 1 of the programming adapter (as illustrated in the adapter information box of the programming software).
- Release your hold of the socket and begin programming.
- When finished programming, gently remove the chip by again pressing down the socket and using a vacuum pick-up tool.
Lead time: 2 days