This is a Programming Adapter for the SuperPro 6100 and SuperPro 6104GP Universal Chip Programmers. It supports 44-pin TQFP/PQFP/MQFP devices with 12.6mm width.
|Specs || |
|Socket ||QFP Package, 44-Pin |
|Socket Life Cycle ||10,000 Insertions |
|Socket Type ||Cover |
|Socket Size ||34 × 40 mm |
|Pin Spacing (Pitch) ||0.8 mm |
|Package Size ||12.6 × 12.6 mm |
|Body Size ||10 × 10 mm |
44-Pin QFP Programming Adapter Device Insertion Instructions
- Remove the default DIP48 socket adapter (DX0001) from the top of the programmer and insert this socket adapter into the SuperPro6100 series programmer adapter holder.
- Open the clamshell socket by pressing the latch.
- Use a vacuum pick-up tool (recommended) to place the chip in the socket, aligning pin 1 of the chip to pin 1 of the programming adapter (as illustrated in the adapter information box of the programming software).
- After the chip is placed firmly in the socket, close the clamshell socket and begin programming.
- When finished programming, gently remove the chip from the socket by using a vacuum pick-up tool after re-opening the clamshell.
- For protection of the socket, close it again when not in use.
Lead time: 2 days