This is a Programming Adapter for the SuperPro 6100 and SuperPro 6104GP Universal Chip Programmers. It supports 44-pin PLCC/JLCC devices.
|Specs || |
|Socket ||PLCC Package, 44-Pin |
|Socket Life Cycle ||10,000 Insertions |
|Socket Type ||Open Top |
|Socket Size ||28 × 28 mm |
|Pin Spacing (Pitch) ||1.27mm |
|Package Size ||17.5 × 17.5 mm |
|Body Size ||18.3 × 18.3 mm |
44-Pin PLCC Programming Adapter Device Insertion Instructions
- Remove the default DIP48 socket adapter (DX0001) from the top of the programmer and insert this socket adapter into the SuperPro6100 series programmer adapter holder.
- Press and hold the top of the socket before placing a chip inside.
- Use a vacuum pick-up tool (recommended) to place the chip in the socket, aligning pin 1 of the chip to pin 1 of the programming adapter (as illustrated in the adapter information box of the programming software).
- Release your hold of the socket and begin programming.
- When finished programming, gently remove the chip from the socket by again pressing down the socket and using a vacuum pick-up tool.
Lead time: 2 days