This is a Programming Adapter for the SuperPro 6100 and SuperPro 6104GP Universal Chip Programmers. It supports 16- through 28-pin SOIC devices.
NOTE: If the Supported Devices List shows DX1033#1 or DX1033#2 as the adapter for your device, using this adapter may cause programming errors. The #1 and #2 variants have different capacitors on board to ensure programming reliability for particular devices. We don't list the variants separately as few devices require them. If you need one of those variants, please call us to make sure we get you get the right one.
|Specs || |
|Socket ||SOIC Package, 28-Pin |
|Socket Life Cycle ||10,000 Insertions |
|Socket Type ||Cover |
|Pin Spacing (Pitch) ||1.27mm |
|Package Width ||10.5mm |
|Body Width ||7.8mm |
28-Pin SOIC Programming Adapter Device Insertion Instructions
- Remove the default DIP48 socket adapter (DX0001) from the top of the programmer and insert this socket adapter into the SuperPro6100 series programmer adapter holder.
- Open the clamshell socket by pressing the latch.
- Use a Vacuum pick-up tool (recommended) to place the chip in the socket, aligning pin 1 of the chip to pin 1 of the programming adapter (as illustrated in the adapter information box of the programming software).
- After the chip is placed firmly in the socket, close the clamshell socket and begin programming.
- When finished programming, gently remove the chip from the socket by using a Vacuum pick-up tool after re-opening the clamshell.
- For protection of the socket, close it again when not in use.
Lead time: 2 days