The 4DCAPE-70T is specifically for the BeagleBone Black open-hardware board designed by Texas Instruments. This cape provides seven pushbuttons and a 7-inch TFT LCD with resistive touch screen for direct user interaction and information display.
Your BeagleBone Black connects directly to the back of the 4DCAPE-70T, and provides everything the Cape requires such as power and display signals. The Cape includes four mounting holes for easy panel/enclosure mounting.
The back side of the Cape features a pass-through Cape connector so you can "stack" an additional Cape.
Please note that the 4DCAPE-70T is designed to be the primary display for BeagleBone Black only. It is not compatible with the older BeagleBone, and it cannot be programmed using 4D Systems' Workshop 4 IDE.
BeagleBone Black Display Module Features
- Direct connection to the BeagleBone Black
- 7.0" TFT LCD with 800×480 resolution
- Resistive touch screen
- 7 push buttons: LEFT, RIGHT, UP, DOWN, ENTER, RESET and POWER
- 2 LEDs: one to indicate power and one user-configurable (typically for "heartbeat")
- Fully compatible with existing drivers already written for the CircuitCo LCD7 A3
- 3.5mm mounting holes, enabling standard M3 or #6-32 screws/bolts to fasten the display to an enclosure, panel or an alternative mounting solution
- Powered directly from the BeagleBone Black; no additional power required
- 2×2 jumper for setting EEPROM Cape ID
- Pass-through Cape headers
- Dimensions: 179.9 × 114.9 × 19.5 mm
BeagleBone Black Display Module Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item