This USB 2.0 Wireless LAN Adapter will allow you to connect to your wireless network if your device does not have a WiFi network card installed. The portable USB 2.0 WiFi dongle lets you make a fast and simple connection to an existing wireless network.
Some development boards by CoreWind, which we carry, include drivers for this dongle. It uses a common chipset, so many other systems (especially PCs) may have drivers available too.
USB 2.0 WiFi Dongle Features
- Main Chipset: Ralink RT5370
- Host Interface: USB 2.0/1.1 Type A
- LED: Link / Activity
- Standards: IEEE802.11b/g & 802.11n (1T1R mode, 150Mbps)
- Antenna: 2dBi antenna
- Operating Frequency: 2412~2483.5 MHz
Typical Tx Power (E.R.I.P.)
- 802.11b (CCK) 11 Mbps: 19 dBm
- 802.11g (OFDM) 54 Mbps: 16 dBm
- 802.11n (HT20 @ MCS7): 15 dBm
- 802.11n (HT40 @ MCS7): 15 dBm
All transmit and receive values listed are within ±1 dBm variance.
- 802.11b: -86 dBm
- 802.11g: -74 dBm
- 802.11n (HT20): -70 dBm
- 802.11n (HT40): -70 dBm