Assemble your own electronics and create a custom Click board 10×11 general-purposes prototyping area with additional power pads Provides 3.3V and 5V power from host Provides mikroBUS I2C (SDA, SCL), SPI (MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS), UART (TX, RX), PWM, INT, AN and RST lines from the host Each mikroBUS line is available for further connecting via three additional pads
The PROTO click accessory board features a 10×11 prototyping area as well as additional power pads. It can be used to assemble custom electronics thus creating a custom Click board. The board provides 3.3V and 5V power supply. The PROTO click board is a cheap and effective solution for creating a Click board of your own design. Add sensors, drivers, passive components and make a Click board that suits your project needs. Use it with any development board that carries a mikroBUS socket.
mikroBUS Click Boards Overview Click boards come with header pins that you must solder yourself. After that, they just plug directly into a mikroBUS socket. mikroBUS is a specially designed plug-and-play pinout standard. Newer (v7) development systems manufactured by mikroElektronika, which we carry, have mikroBUS sockets already built in.
You also can connect Click boards to many other popular platforms via these adapters:
- PC — Click USB Adapter (MIKROE-1433)
- Arduino — Arduino UNO click shield (MIKROE-1581)
- Raspberry Pi — Pi click shield (MIKROE-1512)
- BeagleBone Black — BeagleBone click shield (MIKROE-1596)
- STM32F3 Discovery — STM32F3 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1447)
- STM32F4 Discovery — STM32F4 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1481)
- Stellaris LM4F120 LaunchPad / Tiva TM4C123G LaunchPad — Click BOOSTER PACK (MIKROE-1363)
In addition, it is royalty-free to add mikroBUS to your own designs. Visit the mikroBUS Category to see the full line of Click boards.
Prototyping Add-on Module Resources