The HTU21D is an easy-to-use, highly accurate digital humidity and temperature sensor. This sensor is ideal for weather stations, environmental sensing and data logging. All you need is two lines for I2C communication and you'll have relative humidity readings with very accurate temperature readings as a bonus.
There are only four pins that need to be hooked up in order to start using this sensor in a project: one for VCC, one for GND, and two data lines for I2C communication. This breakout board has built-in 4.7k pull-up resistors for I2C communications. If you're hooking up multiple I2C devices on the same bus, you may want to disable these resistors, which you can do by clearing a solder jumper on the board.
Note: This is sensor operates at 3.3V. You'll need to add in-line logic-level converters or 330Ω resistors if you want to use this on a 5V system.
HTU21D Humidity and Temperature Sensor Features
- Uses I2C interface
- Typical humidity accuracy of ±2%
- Typical temperature accuracy of ±0.3°C
- Operates from 0% to 100% RH (but should not be allowed to get wet)
- Good replacement for SHT15, SHT21, SHT25, HIH-4030, HIH-6130, or HH10D
- Only one HTU21D sensor can reside on the I2C bus at a time
- PCB Dimensions: 0.6 × 0.6 inches
HTU21D Breakout Board Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item