This is a shield for the OLIMEXINO-NANO tiny Arduino Leonardo compatible board. This shield provides battery power to the NANO, either via a CR2032 button cell or via an external LiPo battery connected via JST (or connect a wall-mount supply via a barrel jack adapter). A charging circuit allows an external LiPo battery to be recharged when the NANO is connected to USB.
Batteries are not included.
OLIMEXINO-NANO Battery Shield Features
The shield has female headers on top for stacking additional shields.
- Power on/off switch
- BC-2001 holder for CR2032 coin cell lithium battery
- JST 2.0mm connector for external LiPo battery
- MCP73833 Linear Charge Management Controller (charge current is 470mA; can be changed to 100mA by cutting a trace)
- Pin pad for providing Thermistor Input to the MCP73833's THERM pin
- Three status LEDs for LiPo charging status indication
OLIMEXINO-NANO Battery Shield Resources