Atmel 9G45, Linux-ready 128-pin System-on-Module with TTL LCD interface, 1x LAN, 4x UART ports and 1x 480Mbps USB2.0-compliant Host port
M-9G45A is a credit-card-size system-on-module powered by the 400MHz Atmel AT91SAM9G45 ARM926 processor with 128MB DDR2 DRAM, 128MB NAND Flash and 2MB DataFlash. Linux 2.6.38 OS is pre-installed in the Flash disk of M-9G45A, and many powerful utility programs are also included. A GNU C/C++ tool chain is included on CD-ROM. Therefore, M-9G45A is ready to drop into your design to save your time in software porting and hardware debug.
The M-9G45A connects to your application board using reliable 128-pin 2.0mm-pitch pin headers. Before designing your own system, you can experiment with the M-9G45A module using the M-9G45A-EV Evaluation Kit which includes this module and a motherboard with most interfaces provided.
AT91SAM9G45 System-on-Module Features
- Linux kernel 2.6.38 with file system
- CPU: Atmel AT91SAM9G45, 400MHz
- Flash: 128MB, NAND type
- SDRAM: 128MB
- LCD interface: TTL (24-bit), up to 1280 × 860 pixels
- Ethernet interface: 1x, 10/100Mbps
- USB Host interface: 1x, USB 2.0 compliant; supports High-Speed mode (480Mbps)
- SD card interface: 1x, 32GB max.
- UART: 4x 921.6kbps w/ hardware flow control
- I2C interface: yes
- I2S interface: yes, including 1x transmitter and 1x receiver
- SPI interface: yes, w/ 2x chip-select signals
- GPIO interface: 15 pins, CMOS/3.3V compatible
- Dimensions: 80 × 50 mm
- Power input: 80mA @ 3.3V
- GNU C/C++ tool chain for Linux and Windows
AT91SAM9G45 System-on-Module Resources