This is the CPU module that is included in the MYD-SAM9G15-V2 system.
It contains an Atmel AT91SAM9G15 ARM9 processor and external memories, and it connects to a main board via two 70-pin (2×25) 2.0mm-pitch dual-row headers.
The picture shows a version of the module with an Ethernet physical layer chip on it. The MYC-SAM9G15 module will not have that chip on board, since the SAM9G15 does not support Ethernet.
SAM9G15 CPU Module Features
- AT91SAM9G15 ARM926EJ-S 32-bit RISC processor operating at up to 400 MHz, with 16KB Data Cache, 16KB Instruction Cache, and MMU
- CPU has 32KB SRAM and 64KB ROM
- CPU module board includes 256MB NandFlash, 4MB DataFlash, 128MB DDR2 SDRAM, and 64KB EEPROM
- Red power LED and blue user LED
- PCB size: 72 × 50 mm, 6-layer PCB
- Power supply: 3.3V via headers
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 70 °C (industrial range of -40 to +85 °C is available for large orders; contact us with your requirements)
- Linux 2.6.39 and Android source code provided, plus example code for Keil MDK-ARM
This is one of five CPU modules with the same pinout. You can swap it with the CPU module on a compatible system (i.e. the kits in the right column below) so you can evaluate the different processors in the Atmel SAM9Gx5 and SAM9Xx5 series. The differences between the five available processors is as follows:
See the Atmel SAM9G15 Page for a datasheet and other documentation on the CPU.
Ships from: China
Lead time: 1 week
Volume discounts are available; please contact us for details.