This is a 153-ball BGA/FBGA 4x gang programming adapter for the SuperPro-7000 Universal Chip Programmer. It supports devices with 0.5mm pitch (11.5 × 13 mm body). This adapter allows you to program four devices at a time. Check the programmer's Supported Devices List to verify that your device can be used with this adapter.
|Package ||BGA153 |
|Socket Type ||Open top |
|Socket Size ||19.5 × 26 mm |
|Pitch ||0.5 mm |
|Body Size ||11.5 × 13.0 mm |
|Size 1 ||14 × 14 mm |
|Size 2 ||1.0 × 0.3 × 0.22 mm |
153-ball BGA Programming Adapter Device Insertion Instructions
- Remove the default DIP48 socket adapter (EX0001) from the top of the programmer and insert this open-top socket adapter into the SuperPro 7000 programmer adapter holder.
- Press down and hold the top of the socket before placing any chip inside.
- Use a vacuum pick-up tool to place the chip in the socket, aligning pin 1 of the chip to pin 1 of the programming adapter (as illustrated in the adapter information box of the programming software).
- Release the pressed-down socket and perform the programming operation.
- When finished programming, gently remove the chip from the socket by pressing down the top of the socket and using a vacuum pick-up tool.