This is a 137-ball FBGA programming adapter for the SuperPro-7000 Universal Chip Programmer. It supports devices with 0.8mm pitch (10.5 × 13 mm body). Check the programmer's Supported Devices List to verify that your device can be used with this adapter.
|Package ||FBGA137 |
|Socket Type ||Open top |
|Socket Size ||26 × 26 mm |
|Pitch ||0.8 mm |
|Body Size ||10.5 × 13.0 mm |
|Size 1 ||10 × 13 mm |
|Size 2 ||1.3 × 0.45 × 0.32 mm |
137-ball FBGA Programming Adapter Device Insertion Instructions
- Remove the default DIP48 socket adapter (EX0001) from the top of the programmer and insert this open-top socket adapter into the SuperPro 7000 programmer adapter holder.
- Press down and hold the top of the socket before placing any chip inside.
- Use a vacuum pick-up tool to place the chip in the socket, aligning pin 1 of the chip to pin 1 of the programming adapter (as illustrated in the adapter information box of the programming software).
- Release the pressed-down socket and perform the programming operation.
- When finished programming, gently remove the chip from the socket by pressing down the top of the socket and using a vacuum pick-up tool.