This is a 16-pin SOP programming adapter for the SuperPro-7000 Universal Chip Programmer. It also supports 8-pin SOP and some 8/14/16-pin SOIC devices (JEDEC, 150 mils). Check the programmer's Supported Devices List to verify that your device can be used with this adapter.
For some devices, you may need to use the EX1016-P008-S4-A 4x gang adapter which can program four chips at a time.
|Package ||SOP16 |
|Socket Type ||Open top |
|Socket Size ||20 × 18 mm |
|Pitch ||1.27 mm (0.05") |
|Body Size ||4 mm (0.157") |
|Size 1 ||5 mm |
|Size 2 ||6 mm |
16-pin SOP Programming Adapter Device Insertion Instructions
- Remove the default DIP48 socket adapter (EX0001) from the top of the programmer and insert this open top socket adapter into the SuperPro 7000 programmer adapter holder.
- Press down and hold the top of the socket before placing any chip inside.
- Use a vacuum pick-up tool to place the chip in the socket, aligning pin 1 of the chip to pin 1 of the programming adapter (as illustrated in the adapter information box of the programming software).
- Release the pressed-down socket and perform programming operation.
- When finished programming, gently remove the chip from the socket by pressing down the top of the socket and using a vacuum pick-up tool.