High-Speed Programmer with 144 universal pin drivers; connects to PC USB port, to a LAN, or operates standalone with SD card
The SP7K universal programmer can be connected to a PC's USB port, to an Ethernet network for remote access, or used independently. The programmer's built-in LCD, control buttons and SD card interface allow you to use it independent of a PC for field upgrades or production volume programming.
In its standard configuration, this chip burner features a 48-pin Zero-Insertion-Force ZIF socket. The 48 ZIF socket module (EX0001) can be replaced by optional socket adapters for packages up to 144 pins. For some packages, 4x gang programming adapters are available also.
Compared to previous SuperPro programmers, the SuperPro 7000 adds an Ethernet interface, uses an SD card instead of CompactFlash, and has new pin-driver technology that provides a cleaner signal, wider voltage range and more accurate clock frequency. The new pin-driver technology also means fewer different types of adapters are necessary, so support for new devices may be added in less time. Its programming speed also is much faster.
The SuperPro-7000 universal chip programmer supports more than 30200 devices from 161 manufacturers, including EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, FPGA Configuration PROM, FLASH memory (NOR & NAND), BPROM, NVRAM, SPLD, CPLD, EPLD, Firmware HUB, and Microcontrollers. Supported packages (with appropriate optional adapters) include DIP, SDIP, PLCC, JLCC, SOIC, QFP, TQFP, PQFP, VQFP, TSOP, SOP, TSOPII, PSOP, TSSOP, SON, EBGA, FBGA, VFBGA, uBGA, CSP, SCSP, and more.
Browse Supported Devices View Single-Page Supported Devices List (may not be as up-to-date) Search Supported Device Database to find out quickly whether your device is supported by this programmer Download User Manual Download Guide to Standalone Mode (refers to older programmers but procedure is the same, only using SD card instead of CF card) View list of common socket adapters. If you don't see the adapter you need there (as indicated in the Supported Devices List), let us know which adapter you need and we will order it for you. Note that EX0001 is the 48-pin ZIF socket adapter that is included with the programmer.
Universal Programmer Features
- Programming speed up to 10x faster than the SuperPro5000, thanks to ARM11 processor
- Supports eMMC / NAND files up to 256 GB
- Supports Intel LR1 and LR2 eMMC modules (up to 64 GB)
- Can program up to four chips simultaneously in some cases with optional adapters
- Built with 144 universal pin-drivers for support of today's most complex devices. Universal and device-independent socket adapters are available for various packages up to 144 pins.
- Under PC-hosted mode, a PC controls the programmer via a high-speed USB2.0 connection to program a chip.
- Under LAN mode, the programmer may be controlled remotely via Ethernet.
- Under stand-alone mode, the user controls the programmer via a 20-character, 4-line LCD display with 6-key keypad. An SD (Secure Digital) card stores the project files. In stand-alone mode, you can cluster as many as 15 units to construct a concurrent multiprogramming system.
- ISP/ICP programming capability through optional ISP/ICP adapter (see options at the bottom of this page).
- Chip security mechanisms with built-in self-calibration.
- IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms provide high reliability.
- Vcc verification at (+5%~-5%) and (10%~-10%) enhances programming reliability.
- Over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the chip and programmer hardware.
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista & XP 32/64-bit.
- CE and RoHS Compliant, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Certified
- Dimensions: 184 × 160 × 78 mm
- Weight 1.8 lbs (0.8 Kg)
Advanced and powerful software functions
- Chip operation starts immediately upon proper chip insertion in Production Mode.
- Project function simplifies processes such as device selection, file loading, device configuration setting, program option, and batch file setting into one step.
- Password protection provides security for project files and production volume control.
- Batch command combines device operations like Program, Verify, and Security into a single command at any sequence.
- Serial number generators are available as standard or customer-specific functions.
- Log file provides production quality tracking.
Programming Speed Examples
|Device ||Program + Verify (Sec) ||Type |
|THGBM5G6A2JBAIR ||469 / 243 / 105 ||3968MB / 1984MB / 1024MB |
|SDIN7DU2-32G ||357 / 191 / 96 ||3968MB / 1984MB / 1024MB |
|KLMCG8GE4A ||384 / 203 / 96 ||3968MB / 1984MB / 1024MB |
|KLMAG4FEKA ||439 / 222 / 101 ||3968MB / 1984MB / 1024MB |
Universal Programmer Package Contents
- SuperPro 7000 programmer with EX0001 DIP48 adapter
- AC adapter
- 2GB SD card
- Software CD
- USB2.0 cable
Ships from: USA
Lead time: 2 days
Optional Recommended Products for this Item