This is a simple XBee Adapter Board — no LEDs, no regulators. It simply provides a 1:1 conversion from the 2mm pinout of an XBee module to 0.1-inch breadboard-friendly spacing for prototyping.
Female 2mm headers and male 0.1" pin headers are included loose; you must solder them yourself if you want to use those particular interfaces.
XBee Breakout Board Features
- Converts XBee 2mm pin spacing to 0.1" pin spacing
- Provides easy pluggable wire or solder connections
- Includes mounting holes
- Kit form for flexible configuration
- Dimensions: 1.16 × 1.0 × 0.58 inches (29.4 × 25.6 × 14.8 mm) when headers are installed
- Operating temperature: -40 to +185 °F (-40 to +85 °C)