This is a passive read-only RFID tag. It holds a unique number that can be read by an RFID reader. The frequency and protocol (125 kHz, EM4102) must match the reader you are using.
This tag is 30mm in diameter and just 1mm thick. There's a hole in the center that is 3.2mm in diameter. The tag is made of laminated epoxy with glass fiber.
EPOXY DISC 30 Unique Features
- 64-bit read-only ID
- Operating frequency: 125kHz ±6kHz
- Communication: EM4102 protocol
- Dimensions: 1.18 × 0.039 inches (30 × 1 mm)
- Center Hole: 0.125 inches (3.2 mm)
- Operating temperature: -40 to +185 °F (-40 to +85 °C)
Download the Sokymat EPOXY DISC 30 Unique datasheet for details about the electrical, chemical and thermal specifications.